beeptwo

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Bloggity bloggity blog

What do I have to write about.

Saturday 23rd June was Amy's birthday. She had a barbecue down in Guildford so we drove down to that. On the way I crocheted a new case for my digital camera. When we got there we parked and walked over to where we could see Amy had a pergola set up, and the barbecue ready to light. Then it started raining. So we all huddled under the pergola for a bit. There was a marquee set up alongside, for the graduation ceremony the previous day, and Amy sneakily undid the door and we all went in there for a little while until the rain stopped.

Once the sun came out it was actually quite nice and I played frisbee with Hannah, Maddy and Dave. Barbecuing commenced and we all had some nice food. We sat about in the sun and Amy opened all her presents. I had knitted her some socks.

Then it started raining again so it was back in the marquee. It was getting a bit late so Mark and I decided to head back, first taking a detour to Horsham to see Mum. We had a cup of tea and a piece of cake there, then came back home.

Last week I didn't do a great deal, did some work of course, and some housework etc. On Thursday all the bits for the new kitchen arrived. Mark was at home because his car had to go to the garage, so he spent the afternoon opening all the boxes and checking that everything was OK.

Last night (Saturday) my friend Sarah who lives in Bedford came over for the evening. We made poutine, which is a Canadian delicacy, consisting of chips (from the chippy over the road), gravy, and cheese. Then we watched The Producers and had some popcorn. Mark meanwhile made up one of the kitchen cupboards in the dining room.

Cam is a bit poorly. He has been throwing up a lot recently, and yesterday we did as the vet recommended, didn't feed him for 12 hours then gave him a bit of chicken and rice. And he threw it straight up. So on Monday I have to take him to the vet. Poor old kitty.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home