beeptwo

Thursday, October 04, 2007

All right, Sarah, all right

You're acting like two months is a long time or something.

I'll try and do a summary but I'm bound to miss stuff. Let's see. At the beginning of August, I had my usual summer get-together, and this year the weather was actually nice enough to have a barbecue:









It was actually the nicest weekend of the whole summer (it's been firmly autumn here for a couple of weeks now, unfortunately). We had ice cream and everything.

At the beginning of September Mark and I had a weekend away, in Devon. We stayed a posh hotel right on the coast (Mark has a friend who works at their sister hotel and got us a big discount).

We went to the beach:


And the next day we went to the Eden Project:




Which was very interesting.

Also in September we bought a Wii, and Amy and Maddy came to visit for a Wii party. Here is Maddy Wii boxing (warning: slightly scary):



Also in September (I think) we went to see Spamalot in London. It was very good, very funny. We went to see We Will Rock You as well because Danni and Jenna were leaving (have left by now) and Mark said he would go and see them so we did. That was good too.

And the one thing I must remember to post - the socks I made for Sarah. I forgot to take a photo before I sent them, but she kindly took photos for me, so here are Sarah's feet, in her birthday socks:





There we go.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home