Because the internet needs more cat pictures
This is the photo that should maybe have been at the top of the previous post:

Cam curled up asleep at the end of the sofa. I don't know why he has a dirty mark on his nose.
Tonight Mark's parents are coming round for Sunday dinner. We will have roast chicken and roast potatoes and vegetables, and I have made an apple crumble. Cam always gets roast chicken as well, but Mark insists he doesn't spoil that cat. Judge for yourself...

What's that? Rice pudding?

Smells nice. I wish I had rice pudding.

But I don't, and that makes me sad.

Hooray! Cam wins!

Cam curled up asleep at the end of the sofa. I don't know why he has a dirty mark on his nose.
Tonight Mark's parents are coming round for Sunday dinner. We will have roast chicken and roast potatoes and vegetables, and I have made an apple crumble. Cam always gets roast chicken as well, but Mark insists he doesn't spoil that cat. Judge for yourself...

What's that? Rice pudding?

Smells nice. I wish I had rice pudding.

But I don't, and that makes me sad.

Hooray! Cam wins!

2 Comments:
At November 05, 2007 10:03 am,
Helen said…
Never enough cat pictures on the internet. xoxoxoxo
At November 05, 2007 3:42 pm,
Anonymous said…
Awww - that looks just like one of my cats when I have ice cream! She gets excited when I open the freezer door, then she comes and sits on me, and sometimes if I don't give her some of my ice cream fast enough she hits it with her paw :)
Post a Comment
<< Home