Fun links for YOU
Because today was equally boring and I have nothing to write about. My new debit card came in the post, that's about as good as it gets for today.
But anyway here are some web comics that I like to look at online when I'm bored.
Spamusement - cartoons based on the subject lines of spam messages. Such as these:
Amazing, Margaret
you are so good to me eggplant mike
watch couple action on webcam
xkcd - it's stick figures, but the writing is good. I like this one, and this, and this, and this, and this - oh hell just read them all. It's full of win. And he sells t-shirts that say 'Stand back! I'm going to try SCIENCE!'.
Wonderella - is just awesome.
Dinosaur Comics - the comic has the same layout each time, only the text changes. Some of my favourites are here, here and here.
Scary-Go-Round - a few years ago the guy who writes this (his name is John) wrote a different web comic called Bobbins. And I was on the forum and one time he bought me lunch (he lives in Manchester and so did I of course). But anyway he write SGR now and it is still very good. He also wrote this guest comic for someone else, which amused me for obvious reasons.
Right, that should keep you lot busy.
But anyway here are some web comics that I like to look at online when I'm bored.
Spamusement - cartoons based on the subject lines of spam messages. Such as these:
Amazing, Margaret
you are so good to me eggplant mike
watch couple action on webcam
xkcd - it's stick figures, but the writing is good. I like this one, and this, and this, and this, and this - oh hell just read them all. It's full of win. And he sells t-shirts that say 'Stand back! I'm going to try SCIENCE!'.
Wonderella - is just awesome.
Dinosaur Comics - the comic has the same layout each time, only the text changes. Some of my favourites are here, here and here.
Scary-Go-Round - a few years ago the guy who writes this (his name is John) wrote a different web comic called Bobbins. And I was on the forum and one time he bought me lunch (he lives in Manchester and so did I of course). But anyway he write SGR now and it is still very good. He also wrote this guest comic for someone else, which amused me for obvious reasons.
Right, that should keep you lot busy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home