Still bangs!
I don't know why any would have their fireworks on a Wednesday, but I just heard some. Or maybe it was some gangster-style shoot-out - you have to be careful of those in towns such as this one. Honest.
Today I went to the butchers and bought some sausages. That was about as exciting as my day got. I baked some chocolate-chip cookies as well. And I sent some emails and cleaned the bathroom and doubtless did other things too that slip my mind at the moment. Mark is annoyed because he's waiting for some things to arrive in the post and they haven't, but I'm sure they're all saving up for tomorrow morning, when I will go to Tesco, and return to find a handful of 'we called but you were out' cards. This always happens.
Heroes last night was good but I'm getting quite bored with the Claire/West storyline. If I wanted American high school shenanigans with a side-order of superpowers I'd watch Smallville. The stuff with Matt's dad is a lot more interesting, as is the parts about the Company.
One thing that amuses me about Heroes is that NBC made a whole load of websites that tie in with different things on the show. For example, the Primatech Paper Company website. Claire Bennett is on MySpace, and Mohinder Suresh has a blog. Maybe I'm easily amused.
Today I went to the butchers and bought some sausages. That was about as exciting as my day got. I baked some chocolate-chip cookies as well. And I sent some emails and cleaned the bathroom and doubtless did other things too that slip my mind at the moment. Mark is annoyed because he's waiting for some things to arrive in the post and they haven't, but I'm sure they're all saving up for tomorrow morning, when I will go to Tesco, and return to find a handful of 'we called but you were out' cards. This always happens.
Heroes last night was good but I'm getting quite bored with the Claire/West storyline. If I wanted American high school shenanigans with a side-order of superpowers I'd watch Smallville. The stuff with Matt's dad is a lot more interesting, as is the parts about the Company.
One thing that amuses me about Heroes is that NBC made a whole load of websites that tie in with different things on the show. For example, the Primatech Paper Company website. Claire Bennett is on MySpace, and Mohinder Suresh has a blog. Maybe I'm easily amused.

1 Comments:
At November 08, 2007 5:37 pm,
Susie H said…
If you're easily amused, so am I! I spent far too much time fiddling around with the peripheral web sites for Dr. Who the past couple of seasons. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home