Still going
Now I'm starting to run out of things to blog about. But I perservere!
Spent some time today tidying up and cleaning because Sarah is coming over this evening. Our friend Emma was going to come too and we were going to have a film evening, but now Emma can't come so it's just me and Sarah, and I don't know if it's going to be a film evening or a knitting evening. Either way is fine by me, and I think both go nicely with popcorn!
I finished the second sleeve on my jumper last night! Now I need to sew up one shoulder seam, pick up stitches all round the top and knit on the collar. Then I just need to sew all the bits together and it will be done! Exciting. I haven't got any further with the blanket though because the nearly-finished-ness of the jumper has spurred me on.
I walked down to Tesco about three-ish because we needed some bits. When I got back, about four, Mark was at home and told me he'd tried to ring me to see if I wanted anything from Tesco, because he'd been there on this way home. We must have been there at the same time and completely missed each other (and I didn't hear my phone). D'oh. Never mind, the exercise is good for me.
Spent some time today tidying up and cleaning because Sarah is coming over this evening. Our friend Emma was going to come too and we were going to have a film evening, but now Emma can't come so it's just me and Sarah, and I don't know if it's going to be a film evening or a knitting evening. Either way is fine by me, and I think both go nicely with popcorn!
I finished the second sleeve on my jumper last night! Now I need to sew up one shoulder seam, pick up stitches all round the top and knit on the collar. Then I just need to sew all the bits together and it will be done! Exciting. I haven't got any further with the blanket though because the nearly-finished-ness of the jumper has spurred me on.
I walked down to Tesco about three-ish because we needed some bits. When I got back, about four, Mark was at home and told me he'd tried to ring me to see if I wanted anything from Tesco, because he'd been there on this way home. We must have been there at the same time and completely missed each other (and I didn't hear my phone). D'oh. Never mind, the exercise is good for me.

3 Comments:
At November 09, 2007 5:58 pm,
Helen said…
Have a nice evening. Glad to see you are still keeping the blog up, don't worry we will all nag you if you don't!
xoxoxoxox
At November 09, 2007 11:55 pm,
Anonymous said…
Indeed we will!!!!
At November 10, 2007 2:52 pm,
Susie H said…
I think Tescos are the Dead Zone of mobiles - I'm always having that issue when I get a call there...
Post a Comment
<< Home