beeptwo

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday

Today was a good day. The morning wasn't very exciting, as I just went to Tesco and then did some housework and things. After lunch I drove over to Bedford and went to see Sarah. We had a good chat and did some knitting. She wants to make some Barbie clothes for her little girl's dolls so we found some patterns online. And then we found some other patterns that weren't so hilariously awful. Sarah, you must make sure you take some photos when you've made some of these, I am sure they will be beautiful! ;)

Anyway after that I went into town and had a poke around the shops. I didn't want anything in particular but it was nice to have a look around. All the Christmas things are out in force. The shop that used to be MVC is now a Christmas shop, but I didn't have a chance to go in it because I was waiting for the park and ride bus and I knew if I went into a shop I would miss the bus and another wouldn't come along for ages.

And now I've just had dinner. And the house is nice and warm, which is a good thing because it is Very Cold outside. It was very dark last night too because the power went off at 3am, which made the burglar alarm go off (it wasn't set, it just goes off when the power goes off), so Mark was stumbling about in the dark trying to turn it off again. Normally it isn't that dark because there's a streetlight outside our house. It was quite strange waking up in the pitch black.

2 Comments:

  • At November 15, 2007 9:07 pm, Blogger RaisinCookies said…

    You are a good teacher, Anna! I've made a start on the dress, and I'm remembering what you taught me. W00t!

    I've created a little GFY-esque critique of some of those Barbie patterns. At least I amuse myself, is all I can say. :)

     
  • At November 15, 2007 9:57 pm, Blogger Helen said…

    Do you remember that I have got a whole book of lovely Barbie knitted things! I will bring it up at the weekend but as luck would have it I promised to lend it to someone at knitting club next week. I will have to bring it home but you could copy any you think might be of use. Mum xoxoxoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home