beeptwo

Monday, November 19, 2007

And now we're back here at Monday

Mum and Dad went home this morning so I had the house all to myself again for most of the day. I've got used to my peace and quiet during the day, it seems weird to have people around all the time.

I did some housework and tidied everything back up. I had to go for a walk to get some more bread and milk and when I got halfway into town it started raining which was just great. I had my umbrella but I still got wet legs. It snowed yesterday evening, but not a huge amount, and it only settled on the cars and grass. It looked pretty though.

I think that's it. I've been up to other things too, but don't have anything really to show for it yet, so when I do, I will post about it (ooh, intriguing. But it's not that exciting).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home