Well, since you all insist
I'll finish the month. Only another four days after this one I suppose. Still a bit pissed off with myself though.
So here are some of the dolls house things I made for Mum:

I know you just love them. I made more bags too but I already sent those to Mother so I can't take a photograph. The hat is a bit big but it's stretched over her huge hair so on another doll it would be better. You can tie the earflaps over her head as well if you want, it's a very stylin' hat. I'm going to make some more hats tonight/tomorrow and then I will have one pattern made up, of Bags and Hats. I think some kind of straw summer hat would be easy enough, and maybe another winter hat with a pompom. And maybe a man's hat with a brim - how hard can it be? Or a baseball cap. Hmm.
So here are some of the dolls house things I made for Mum:

I know you just love them. I made more bags too but I already sent those to Mother so I can't take a photograph. The hat is a bit big but it's stretched over her huge hair so on another doll it would be better. You can tie the earflaps over her head as well if you want, it's a very stylin' hat. I'm going to make some more hats tonight/tomorrow and then I will have one pattern made up, of Bags and Hats. I think some kind of straw summer hat would be easy enough, and maybe another winter hat with a pompom. And maybe a man's hat with a brim - how hard can it be? Or a baseball cap. Hmm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home