beeptwo

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday

I can never think of a good title.

Today was much like yesterday. Still working on the new project(s). Still practising my crocheting, and getting better at it which is good. I got the needles I need for the sleeves of my Big Red Jumper so I can start on those at some point, probably tomorrow because I need to wind another ball of wool before I can get going. Mum, I got your parcel and I have sent you something in the post as well, hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Thursday so I will go to Tesco but other than that it will be more of the same I would imagine. My life is not so very exciting. And I knew that but I started a blog anyway. Oh well.

3 Comments:

  • At November 21, 2007 9:35 pm, Blogger RaisinCookies said…

    I think pictures are in order. Proof that you really are this crocheting, knitting-type person. That would take up a post for you! :)

     
  • At November 21, 2007 9:37 pm, Blogger Anna said…

    That is very true actually, I haven't posted any photos in ages. I must remember to take some tomorrow.

     
  • At November 22, 2007 3:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There was me thinking "I haven't read Anna's blog in ages, it prob won't take long to catch up, she hardly ever blogs" and then you go and start writing an entry every day! :-) Am most impressed with the knitting / crocheting. Also you have answered my question about Lewes... I did wonder if you still went every year or not. Anyway, glad to read you are all well and everything! Love Amy xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home