Sarah's right...
...we need more photos. Not that I have many of my crafty things at the moment, but here is the wool that I wound today on my new wool winder:

That's just one hank or whatever you call it, I had to divide it into two because it got too big for the wool winder. I love being able to wind the wool up all neatly rather than doing it by hand. The wool isn't really that colour, it's more of a dark red, but the flash did bad things to it.
Also today I made some soup

from the leeks that Dad brought up at the weekend, also some potatoes and an onion. I use Delia's recipe and it always comes out delicious. That pot makes enough for four bowls so I had some for my lunch and froze the rest for another day.
And I did go to Tesco and it was very dull.
And do you know what is always very, very cute? The way cats wash their faces.


That's just one hank or whatever you call it, I had to divide it into two because it got too big for the wool winder. I love being able to wind the wool up all neatly rather than doing it by hand. The wool isn't really that colour, it's more of a dark red, but the flash did bad things to it.
Also today I made some soup

from the leeks that Dad brought up at the weekend, also some potatoes and an onion. I use Delia's recipe and it always comes out delicious. That pot makes enough for four bowls so I had some for my lunch and froze the rest for another day.
And I did go to Tesco and it was very dull.
And do you know what is always very, very cute? The way cats wash their faces.


3 Comments:
At November 22, 2007 9:01 pm,
Anonymous said…
Mmmmm ... that sounds like the soup my old flatmate Lizzie used to make, it was lovely :) And your kitty is so cute!
At November 22, 2007 11:23 pm,
Helen said…
I always use Delia's recipe too for leek and potato soup, it is yummy.
The nice thing about a wool winder is that you can knit with the end from the middle of the ball, and then your wool doesn't roll around the floor to get savaged by the cat.
At December 13, 2007 8:44 pm,
Anonymous said…
your cats looking reeeeally fat, he'll never pull the lady cats looking like that
Post a Comment
<< Home