I've decided to stop being secretive...
...and tell you about my new projects. Also I have nothing much else to write about (only other things I did today; housework, listing some CDs and DVDs on eBay, swimming).
The first new project is that I'm making up some crochet patterns for Mum's website. My mother, as you may be aware, has an online business selling dolls house knitting patterns, also the needles and wool that you need to make them. She only does knitting patterns so far, and I am doing some crochet ones. So far I've made some bags and a skirt and a hat. It's quite fun because everything is so small and it's very quick. So I have been doing that. I don't have any photos at the moment, maybe another day I will post them.
Also I have been making up other crochet things/patterns, to hopefully sell on Etsy. I do have some photos of these. I've made a goldfish:

And a fox and a polar bear (the fox started out as a cat, but I think I did the ears too big and it looked more like a fox, so I made it a foxy tail):

What do you think?
The first new project is that I'm making up some crochet patterns for Mum's website. My mother, as you may be aware, has an online business selling dolls house knitting patterns, also the needles and wool that you need to make them. She only does knitting patterns so far, and I am doing some crochet ones. So far I've made some bags and a skirt and a hat. It's quite fun because everything is so small and it's very quick. So I have been doing that. I don't have any photos at the moment, maybe another day I will post them.
Also I have been making up other crochet things/patterns, to hopefully sell on Etsy. I do have some photos of these. I've made a goldfish:

And a fox and a polar bear (the fox started out as a cat, but I think I did the ears too big and it looked more like a fox, so I made it a foxy tail):

What do you think?

2 Comments:
At November 24, 2007 9:15 am,
Helen said…
They are so cute!! How do you make them stand up so well, are they just stuffed or do you have a cardboard roll or something inside?
I love making the dolls house things because like you say, it is so quick! People think because they are small they are more difficult but in fact they are easier (but don't tell anyone I said that)
xoxoxoxoxoxo
At November 25, 2007 12:29 am,
Anonymous said…
Anna, where is Saturday's blog entry?! Your little animals are very sweet :)
Post a Comment
<< Home